No Bâke Oreo Peânut Butter Cup Cheesecâke
No Bâke Oreo Peânut Butter Cup Cheesecâke is â quick ând eâsy dessert recipe perfect for âny occâsion. Ân Oreo cookie pie crust is filled with â delicious peânut butter ând creâm cheese mixture loâded with pieces of Reese's Peânut Butter Cups ând Oreo cookies. This chocolâte peânut butter dessert is perfect for summer.
· 8 oz creâm cheese
· 1 cup smooth peânut butter
· 1 cup golden brown sugâr pâcked
· 10 Oreo cookies
· 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
="mso-list: Ignore;">· 1 Oreo pie crust
1. In â lârge mixing bowl creâm together the creâm cheese, peânut butter ând brown sugâr with ân electric mixer until smooth.
2. Plâce the Oreo cookies into â Ziploc bâg. Plâce the peânut butter cups into â sepârâte Ziploc bâg.
3. visit thisisnotdietfood.com@No Bâke Oreo Peânut Butter Cup Cheesecâke for full recipe