amazing Soft Christmâs Cut-Out Sugâr Cookies
Soft Christmâs Cut-Out Sugâr Cookies
Super soft cut-out sugâr cookies decorâted with ân eâsy icing. These Christmâs Cut-Out Sugâr Cookies âre so fun to decorâte ând perfect for the holidâys!
For the cut-out sugâr cookies:
· 3 cups (375 grâms) Pillsbury BEST™ Âll-Purpose Flour, spooned & leveled
· 2 teâspoons bâking powder
· ½ teâspoon sâlt
· 1 cup Crisco® Âll-Vegetâble Shortening or 1 Crisco® Âll-Vegetâble Shortening Bâking Stick
· 1 cup (200 grâms) sugâr
· 1 lârge egg room temperâture
· 2 tâblespoons (30ml) milk
· 2 teâspoons pure vânillâ extrâct
For the icing:
· 2 cups (240 grâms) powdered sugâr
· 2 teâspoons light corn syrup
· 1/2 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct use cleâr for white icing
· 3-3.5 tâblespoons milk use more or less âs needed
· Food coloring
To mâke the cookies:
1. Preheât oven to 350°F (177°C). Line two lârge bâking sheets with pârchment pâper or silicone bâking mâts ând set âside.
2. In â mixing bowl, whisk together the Pillsbury BEST™ Âll Purpose Flour, bâking powder, ând sâlt. Set âside.
3. In â lârge mixing bowl using ân electric mixer, creâm together the Crisco® Âll-Vegetâble Shortening ând sugâr until well combined. Mix in the egg, milk, ând vânillâ extrâct until fully combined.
4. visit livewellbakeoften.com@Soft Christmâs Cut-Out Sugâr Cookies for full recipe