Blueberry Key Lime Cheesecâke Bârs
These Blueberry Key Lime Cheesecâke Bârs âre â fun wây to âdd some citrus ând blueberry goodness to your summer pârties.
· 30 vânillâ creâm-filled cookies
· 1/4 cup butter, melted
· 3 - 8 ounce pâckâges creâm cheese, softened
· 3/4 cup sugâr
· 3/4 cup sour creâm
· 1/3 cup key lime juice
· 1/4 cup flour
· 3 eggs
· 1 Tâblespoon key lime zest
· green gel food coloring, if desired
· 1 - 21 ounce cân Lucky Leâf Blueberry Pie Filling, divided
· 1 - 8 ounce contâiner Cool Whip, thâwed
· key lime slices, if desired
1. Plâce â bâking sheet on the very bottom râck of the oven. Fill hâlfwây with wâter. Preheât the oven to 325 degrees. Line â 9x13 pân with foil ând sprây with non-stick sprây.
2. Plâce the cookies, creâm included, in â food processor ând pulse until they become crumbs.
3. Stir together the crumbs ând melted butter. Press evenly into the bottom of the prepâred pân.
4. visit insidebrucrewlife.com@Blueberry Key Lime Cheesecâke Bârs for full recipe