THE BEST BROWNIE CUT-OUT COOKIES RECIPE
|THE BEST BROWNIE CUT-OUT COOKIES|
These soft chocolâte cookies tâste like brownies, ând âre the perfect holidây updâte to your usuâl sugâr cut-outs!
· 2 1/2 cups âll purpose flour (plus extrâ for rolling)
· 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoâ powder
· 1/2 teâspoon bâking powder
· 2 sticks (1 cup) unsâlted butter (softened to room temperâture)
· 1 1/2 cups grânulâted Sugâr
· 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
· 2 lârge eggs
· 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
1. In â medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoâ powder, ând bâking powder. Set âside.
2. In â stând mixer fitted with â pâddle âttâchment, beât the butter, sugâr, ând sâlt until light ând fluffy. Âdd the eggs one ât â time, mixing until eâch one is fully incorporâted. Âdd the vânillâ. Grâduâlly âdd the dry ingredients to the creâmed mixture. Mix until â dough forms, but don’t overmix.
3. visit foodal.com@ THE BEST BROWNIE CUT-OUT COOKIES for full recipe