Big Soft Ginger Cookies
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="242"] Big Soft Ginger Cookies[/caption]
How to Make Big Soft Ginger Cookies recipe:
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup molasses
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, then stir in the water and molasses.
- Gradually stir the sifted ingredients into the molasses mixture.
- Shape dough into 1" (25mm) sized balls, and roll them in the remaining 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Visit onelittleproject.com@Big Soft Ginger Cookies for full recipe