Chocolate Bundt Cake
[caption id="attachment_720" align="aligncenter" width="1200"] Chocolate Bundt Cake[/caption]
You will love indulging in this this simple chocolate bundt cake with a chocolate ganache glaze. This moist chocolate cake is just the right amount of rich without being too heavy!
- 1 cup unsalted butter plus more for pan
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- To make the cake, preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 12-cup or 14-cup Bundt pan. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. In a glass measuring cup, mix together milk and sour cream.
- In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and reduce speed to low. Add flour mixture in two batches, alternate with the milk mixture, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan and smooth top with an offset spatula. Bake until toothpick can be inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50-55 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Visit lilluna.com@chocolate bundt cake for Full Recipe