Cinnamon Roll French Toast
[caption id="attachment_742" align="aligncenter" width="683"] Cinnamon Roll French Toast[/caption]
Hearty, delicious, simple to make breakfast casserole perfect for families or when you have house guests.
How to Make Cinnamon Roll French Toast recipe:
- 1 can Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 Tbs Butter, melted
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pour melted butter into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Open and separate cinnamon rolls. Set icing aside for later.
- Use kitchen scissors or a knife to cut each roll into 8 pieces and place in buttered dish.
- Visit @findingtimetofly.com for Full Recipe